As we tell kids in the introduction of this journal, “this is your journal for your stuff”.
Keeping a journal should be fun, but it should allow an individual to really explore their innermost thoughts, ideas and dreams.
The Kid Stuff journal is about helping kids really tap into who they are and what makes them special, while they are still young enough to have big dreams and believe in their potential.
The journal contains section dividers with ideas and prompts to encourage young people to think, create, remember and dream.
However, how kids use the journal is really up to them. A combination of lined, blank and grid pages allow flexibility for writing, drawing and pasting images,
making it suitable for a wide age range – even younger children who are not yet confident in their writing ability.
- Discover / Words that describe me
- Share / Birthday calendar
- Remember? / A few memories…
- Create / Talent checklist
- Dream / My crystal ball says…
- Sturdy laminated cover to protect from the bumps and dints of life. The cover also has a wrap-around spine, so you can find it easily on your bookshelf.
- Wiro binding which folds flat, making journalling comfortable for both right and left handers.
- 5 full colour section dividers containing ideas, suggestions and prompts to kick start your child's thinking process.
- 120pp of space for writing, pasting pictures and memorabilia, or drawing. Contains a mixture of lined, blank, grid and friendship format pages for maximum flexibility.
- 48 full colour stickers.
- A small envelope to use as a keepsake holder or time capsule.
- Size: 120 x 170mm
- Text pages are printed on 100% recycled, carbon neutral, Australian Made paper, while the cover is made from FSC forest certified paper.
Find Similar Products by Category