Jack N' Jill Baby Gum & Tooth Wipes, to clean baby's gums and emerging teeth
These wonderful tooth wipes can be used safely from birth so you can still clean baby's gums and give them healthy gums straight from the start. Individually wrapped they are hygienic and great for on the go.
- 100% Soft cotton, steam sterilised & gently textured
- All natural & safe
- Free from fluoride, sugar and parabens
- Contains Xylitol
- Neutral flavoured
- 25 Individually wrapped wipes
- 100% Biodegradable (not flushable).
Jack N' Jill is a natural toothpaste for babies, toddlers & children that is safe to swallow. It was first made in Melbourne, Australia in 1949.
It continues to be made in Australia but is available globally. With cute colours, flavours and toothbrushes children suddenly love cleaning their teeth. Jack N' Jill Toothpaste is 100% safe for young children - especially because they have a tendency to swallow it, rather than spit it out!
The toothbrushes are recyclable and biodegradable and gorgeous - we even want to use them as adults!
- Tooth Wipes to Clean Baby's Gums and Emerging Teeth
- Can be Used From Birth
- 25 Individually Wrapped Biodegradable Wipes
Find Similar Products by Category