- Made of organic bamboo that is breathable, soft and quick to dry
- Lightweight and suitable for both winter and summer
- Anti-bacterial, chemical free and remains odour free
- Hypo-allergenic and great for a baby's sensitive skin
Eastwind Organic Bamboo Baby Cot Blanket stands apart from other baby blankets with its naturally organic qualities, which means a carefree and comfortable sleep for your child.
With an Oeko-Tex Certificate 100 to its credit, it’s a chemical free baby product. Soft, durable and available in stylish colours of light blue and light pink, this 100% organic bamboo blanket features a cotton edging making it baby-friendly.
- Warm and safe: the bamboo material is breathable, soft and moisture absorbent, keeping your baby dry and happy
- Lightweight and thermal regulation: at 380 gsm, your child will not feel heavily wrapped with this light fabric which is warm in winter and cool in summer
- Anti-bacterial and odour less: the bamboo material resists bacteria compared to cotton and doesn’t retain any foul smell even when used repeatedly
- Hypo-allergenic and skin-friendly: great for baby’s sensitive skin
- Long lasting and pocket friendly: the material retains its shape and qualities even after multiple laundry cycles, which makes it cost effective for your family
- Oeko-Tex Certificate 100: which means its free from harmful chemicals
- Fashionable and cool colours: available in light blue or light pink, it features a cotton edging
Size and Weight
- 100x120 cm, 380 gsm
What is a cot blanket?
Baby bedding is equally important when its about your child's needs and safety. A cot blanket is the next buy after you have shopped for your baby's cot, mattress and baby cot sheet set . Placed over a cot sheet, the blanket is a great option to wrap your child for a good sleep. It can even be used as a light throw to snuggle your child when you travel.
Take care of the blanket with a gentle machine wash cycle followed by line drying
Find Similar Products by Category